Saturday, November 19, 2005

Still Breathing....


Just a quick note. I am once again in my favorite haunt, the Anchorage Airport. This time I am on my way back out to Dutch Harbor. My hope is that I can get there and get back in time to fly East for my cousins wedding and a great Thanksgiving dinner. The last month has been great, and I now proudly sport the crustiest beard I could muster in a month without a blade. I am so proud of it, I cannot wait to be ridiculed by my family with lots of pictures. Honestly I need to shave bad, I look like a bleached and ratty wool hat found a new home under my chin... Pretty cool huh? Anyway, my flight is boarding soon, so I just wanted to leave some sign that I was still alive. The retro-blog with updates I wrote at sea, is on its way soon.
God Bless, thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
Georg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home